No one is illegal on stolen land shirt, v-neck and gildan hoodie
- 5.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Dark Heather is 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Sport Grey is 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- Seven-eighths inch seamless collar
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
USE THIS COUPON TO GET 20% OFF: MARIA20.
CLICK HERE TO GET HOW TO APPLY COUPON
The point is black people were never in America before they were brought here, stop afrocentrics from replacing us in history. All I know is the where my mother is from Red Lake Falls. No one is illegal on stolen land. MN and the elders hated blacks because of the Buffalo Soldiers. All I know is black people are from Africa and they mixed just say that, why the misleading title Indian country
New No one is illegal on stolen land design!
I’m so glad to know that I don’t meet your 14% European descendant DNA qualification. Better yet, it’s nothing like knowing your actual DNA composite as I know from taking the Ancestry DNA test. I have the book “Black Indian: A Hidden Heritage” by William Lorenz Katz and I enjoyed reading it. No one is illegal on stolen land. For one, it answered my question as to why Indians (Native Americans) and Blacks (African Americans). Don’t get along for which I’ve heard many Black people say but couldn’t tell me why. Apparently, the two were getting a little too close for comfort by the White man’s account when they were held in captivity together and then a slave would escape and a Native tribe would take him in.
To break this unity, the White men showed Native Americans how to be slave owners and used African Americans to hunt Natives or to remove them from occupied land as with the Buffalo Soldiers. With such a past, how can we bring these two nations of POC together today? We have similar struggles from the same enemy. Only 5 out of 500 tribes had slaves but you are crying about that while black people helped kill over 100 million Natives, wow and to know that natives never cry about that like you are doing, must suck to be a victim your whole life
Click to buy it now!
For everyone responding to this post. Science and Anthropology says, at the moment, that the first people on Earth were from Africa. These people migrated to different parts of the world where the weather. And conditions of the land caused a change in skin color. We all have been lied to our whole existence. When the indigenous people first saw the white man they went to the Black men within the party. They had dealt with the Black man before. I feel people use crazy ideas to separate minority people, indigenous people of all kinds from ruling themselves, etc.
I wasn’t crying over anything Lance Browneyes. We only mentioned what I’ve learned from reading the book. And know who I am, I’m a descendant from Africa with a 91% bloodline, and I’ve only claimed as much although I may have mentioned the other 9%. Nonetheless, you did not attempt to answer my question, the second to my last sentence. Aleuts do not look White. Samuel Lopez The scientists say they don’t know racial composition of Clovis people. I don’t believe them. They were along the East Coast long before the Bering Sea folks.
0/5 (0 Reviews)